Monday, June 26, 2006

I am specifically trying to not make out with someone

This caught me by surprise when I found out, but it's true. My tip-off was my lunch. I didn't realize when I was putting it together but I have crafted a meal that is almost exactly the opposite of Ton-Loc's funky cold medina.

Read and Understand.

How to make breath like ass, a lunch by Nick Garner;

Sandwich
  • Roast Beef
  • Horse Radish
  • Swiss Cheese
  • Coleslaw
  • Red onion
Sides
  • Salt and Pepper Chips
  • Pickle
(It is important to note that this sandwich is not even very good.)

UPDATE: Today (Tuesday, June 27th) I made a substitute of humus in for the coleslaw and horse radish. It was way more palatable without being any less offensive for my breath!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:39 PM

    "I am specifically trying to not make out with someone"

    You need to try harder, tiger.

    ReplyDelete