Friday, May 26, 2006

Discovering a New Terror

Joe helped me work through some issues I had while making breakfast today.

[10:32] me: I almost spilled some oatmeal today
[10:32] me: i was gonna[sic] blog about that
[10:32] joe: yeah i hate that
[10:32] joe: it looks like you threw up
[10:32] joe: and it's unpleasant to clean
[10:33] me: I was alot more afraid of spilling the oatmeal than I expected to be
[10:33] me: looking back on the event
[10:34] joe: you unconsciously knew what a bitch it is to clean
[10:34] joe: do you have carpet?
[10:34] me: yeah, my heart was in my chest[sic]*

*Throat


I am way more afraid of spilling oatmeal than I would have guessed. I think that's a good reaction though. My fear heightened my ability to cope with the situation and no oatmeal was spilled. I was saved what would have been a 15 minute clean up time.

Thanks body!

No comments:

Post a Comment