Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Lunch that makes you want to eat lunch again

This week I fell in with Mikix's plan for bagged lunches. The following is involved:
  • 1 banana
  • 5 Organic "Ritz" Crackers
  • 1 handful of Baby Carrots
  • 1 Stonyfield Lowfat Yogurt
  • 1 Granola Bar
  • 1 Apple (thanks for the reminder mike)
Rather surprisingly this is, in fact, a filling lunch. Rather unsurprisingly it is bland as butter and makes me want to eat a big bag of Doritos as soon as I've finished. I am hilariously reluctant to mess with this system, for no reason I can put my finger on, but it's clear to me that something is going to have to change.

Comments would be welcome, but try not to tell me to eat a dick. This is what I hope to come to expect from my readership.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:00 PM

    Eat a dick. Also that menu should include an apple. That is the magic formula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:26 PM

    Nick, don't listen to him. Please eat two dicks. That is what dieticians recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really Mikix's plan? But Ritz crackers and Stonyfield yogurt are not open source.

    ReplyDelete